Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tricks Or Treats!....I Got A Rock.

Photobucket

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone has a rockin' night, chock full o' candy, treats and no tricks! Seems everyone and their mother has been writing about Halloween over the past few weeks. Well, OK, so have I. And, quite honestly, I'm a little sick of it at this point. So instead of ghouls and zombies and classic horror, I'm going the squeaky clean route (WHA?!) and posting some wholesome, vintage pics of Autumn over the years, courtesy of Life magazine. Enjoy... and have a killer night! Mwuhahaha.... (Ok. That's enough of that.)


Photobucket

Fall leaves, 1937.



Photobucket

'Tater Harvest, October 1949.



Photobucket

Apple Pickin', Sept. 1950s



Photobucket

Photobucket

Upstate New York, 1960s



Photobucket

Pumpkin Faces, Naples 1950s


Photobucket

The view from my front porch 3 evenings ago.




Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. I'll take these Halloween pictures anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. Great post as usual. Hope you've had a cool weekend. I had a fantastic Halloween here. Take care. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete