Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Way-Out Wednesday: I Don't Want To Be Buried In A Pet Sematary

Photobucket\

Welcome to an extra creeptastic, extra...special...Way-Out Wednesday. I figured the last Way-Out Wednesday before Halloween should be a little extra weird. Disturbing, definitely. Gross, really. In fact, I think today's picks shouldn't even really be looked upon with human eyes. You know, like the Arc of the Covenant scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark where everyone's faces melted off.



Photobucket


So don't say I didn't warn you, when you're picking your eyebrows and earlobes up off the floor. Also, a warning!: if you're easily squeamish around, oh I don't know, carcasses and/or are very pro-animal, then you might want to skip today's post. Because there are animals. Dead ones, mostly. You're been warned.




To all those who don't mind seeing dead people, and the weird and macabre, then please feel free to enjoy this taxidermiest Way-Out Wednesday ever...





Photobucket

Eye of the Wolf Talisman Pendant. No werewolves were harmed in the making of this. It's not a real wolf eyeball, but a glass taxidermist's one. (Unfortunately, now I have "Eye of the Tiger" stuck in my head. Damn you, Survivor!)



Photobucket

Real Scorpion Vial Pendant. When another gold tennis bracelet just won't do. For the woman who has everything?



Photobucket

Royal Turtle Claw Pin. Why yes, I did just have my nails done, thank you for noticing.



Photobucket

Victorian-Influenced Starling Wing & Parakeet Skull Necklace. Why yes, I did say "parakeet skull." Avian Flu free with every purchase.



Photobucket

Half a Dozen Pigeon Heads. When would you need half a dozen dried pigeon skulls? When won't you need them, I ask?!


Photobucket

Octopus Tentacle Earrings. Now with more sucking action! These are actual, real octopus legs, cast in sterling silver. For those swanky dates nights at Red Lobster.

5 comments:

  1. lady you sure have outdone yourself that stuff is gross! And wtf with the turtle claw pin and, oh god I could go on GROSS, Well done!!!

    On another point entirely I would like the shoes from the woman in the top photo if you could possibly arrange that for me?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! - yes, I'll get right on that for you! I'm sure she wouldn't mind giving them up~ as long as I can nab her skirt-o-awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim - too flippin' weird!! But since I can buy a bushel of pigeon heads...I have some craft projects up my sleeve. Buuuhhhhaaahhaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY! Stuff you post that I don't want!

    woohoo! (and ewwwww)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shrinks, I know you. And I know you're just itching to get at those dead bird heads.

    And apparently, so does Bonnie! ;)

    ReplyDelete