Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What's New, Pussycat?

Hey y'all! Turns out I'm not dead...only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. (Ha! Did you see that? Did you get that reference? Now that's what I call comedy, right? Retro movie quotes aren't played and over, are they? Anyone? Sigh. I know. I'll stop.) Actually, my ass was handed to me from a doozy of a flu for the past week. No big whoop, it's all good and I'm back, relatively germ-free. (And PS: what does "ass getting handed to you" even mean, anyway? According to the Urban Dictionary, it means- and I quote- "To be beaten like a Blind, Deaf, Dumb, Quadriplegic, Midget Hooker who owes her Pimp money." Umm, wha? That's beyond stupid. What exactly is beyond stupid is beyond me. I have too many questions today and should stop with the over thinking. But also, one more thing: the random and unnecessary capitalisation of words makes me stabby. Whichever loser wrote that entry should be beaten like a Blind, Deaf, Dumb, Quadriplegic, Midget Hooker who owes her Pimp money.) What was I saying? Anything important? Did I have a point? Who knows. All this DayQuil has me all verklempt. The peanut is neither a pea nor a nut. Discuss.

One quick update: the vintage 50's cat planter drawing will be this friday instead of today, like I originally said. Why? Because I said so. Also, announcing a winner on Friday the 13th seems ominous and wrong and great. So people, you have 2 more days to sign up by leaving a comment here or emailing me. It's totally free! No big whoop.

2 comments:

  1. Daughters and dogs, you're giving me spilkas in my ganectagazoink! Now I really need some coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man alive dear, you have fallen ill quite a few times this wintry season. You counting the days til Spring? I guess we are due more snow on Friday here. Winter aint gonna let go w/out a fight, even though, I have thankfully dodged getting ill this winter.

    Ive gotten my ass handed to me on more than one occasion in my life and that definition you found does it no justice. Heck, even whats her name has handed me my ass a couple times and I would rather have taken a beating instead.

    Thats odd. Friday the 13th, followed by a holiday full of b.s. love this year, how weird. You know what Im saying....

    ReplyDelete