Thursday, July 3, 2008

Convoy

So today I found myself blissfully alone in the house for a couple of hours. Though I wish I could say I spent the time wisely and efficiently, cleaning the house with the help of my bluebird and squirrel friends while whistling a merry tune, I did not. Nor would I ever consort with rodents or possess an iota of happiness while doing something like cleaning, unless there were say, percocets involved. No, what I DID do was lay around and watch the Twilight Zone, because that's just as useful as chiseling old toothpaste off the bathroom sink. And what luck! One of my favorite episodes came on before the boys came home and broke up the party. It was the one called Nick of Time and it is wonderful for a couple reasons: A). The cars are beyond cool and B). William Shatner is a PIECE in it. Did you know he was this hot? Because he is. I'd like to rock his great big convoy all through the night, hey-yo! (That was awful, I know. I apologise.)

Photobucket

Try not to think of him as the Shatner you know from the late 60's doing his spoken word thing before Henry Rollins stole the idea in the 90's or when he hosted VH1's 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders. Think of him as the lovely side of beef he was in 1960. And while the clothes in the episode were not too terribly impressive, my little lump of lovin' rocked a delightful tight Ban-Lon shirt, did he not?

Photobucket
You know what they say about boys who wear tight sweaters, don't you? My pants off to YOU, Mr. Shatner. Pants off to you.

If you or someone you know has the pectorals to pull it off, I strongly suggest this not-too-shabby version of Shatner's, available from Ballyhoo Vintage. Cheap and hot. The way I like my men.

1 comment:

  1. Nope. too tight and I have a baby beer gut. Its a tiny one, but its there. Guess Ill have to stick to my Dickies wear.

    ReplyDelete