Thursday, September 17, 2009

Come and Knock On Our Door...



Shortly after they heard news that the old broad kicked the bucket, Janet and Chrissy raided Mrs. Roper's wardrobe faster than you can get Jack to put on a pair of daisy dukes. Now that the cougar downstairs was gone, all they were waiting on was the shipment of knee-high socks and terrycloth tube tops to arrive, then the "Mr. Roper & The Girls Next Door" drug-smuggling sex ring could spring into action.





(Thanks to Femme Fatale Vintage for supplying the pattern!)

2 comments:

  1. I always remember that clothes that Mrs. Roper did wear. I remember a few ladies in my neighborhood that dressed about like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! Mrs. Roper was and always will be an inspiration! Thanks for featuring my pattern!

    ReplyDelete