Friday, September 25, 2009

Aqua Blue Heaven Friday: Devil With An (Aqua) Blue Dress

Photobucket

I can't believe it's already, what, 5:00 and I almost forgot about Aqua Blue Heaven Friday! Short and sweet, shall we?

Though summer is SO 3 days ago, there's still a handful of sunny and warm-ish days to cash in on, so why not with charming 50's frocks? I thought you'd agree. I haven't done pretty little dresses in a while, so onward!



Photobucket

Vintage 50's Strappy Silk Dress from Blue Velvet Vintage.




Photobucket

Vintage 50's Aqua Flowers Dress.




Photobucket

Vintage 50's Halter Sundress from Viva Vintage Clothing.




Photobucket

Vintage 50's GLOBE Novelty Print Dress from Dear Golden.



Photobucket

Vintage 50's Mid-Century Modern Atomic Print Dress from Fast Eddie's Retro Rags.



oho

Vintage 50's LEAVES IN A STREAM Novelty Print Dress from Fast Eddie's Retro Rags.


4 comments:

  1. Hey there. I really enjoyed your post. I hope you've had a fantastic weekend. Take care. Have a wonderful week ahead. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first 2 dresses! I've always preferred form-fitting. :)
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your all Vintage dresses but i will prefer third because the dress look very comfortable and attractive...

    look like Pirate Costumes

    ReplyDelete