Friday, December 5, 2008

...On The FIFTH Day Of Christmas...

...my true love gave to me five pinky rings...

A tribute to the five pinky ringiest fellers I know.



Photobucket

Blue Suede Pinky Ring.


Photobucket

Luck Be A Pinky Ring


Photobucket

Make Him A Pinky Ring He Can't Refuse


Photobucket

Thirty-two hundred pinky rings he gave me. Thirty-two hundred pinky rings for a lifetime. It wasn't even enough to pay for the coffin.


Photobucket

Woke Up This Morning, Got Yourself A Pinky Ring.

1 comment:

  1. I love wearing pinky rings, I do it on a nearly daily basis. When I saw this topic, I thought man, she had better have some Goodfellas up here and poof, there it was.

    Ill actually be goin to Ang's holiday get together at her shop tonight wearing my old school gangster best.

    ReplyDelete