Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Atomic Tuesday: For The Record...

Welcome to a pathetically neglected and often-MIA Atomic Tuesday!

Photobucket

I've been losing my "atomic mojo" as it were, not being very inspired or motivated by much out there lately- (which seems to be the case with most vintage things- either there's a ton of cool stuff available all at once or a total dry spell)- until I saw this supercool Vintage Atomic Patterned 45 RPM Record Case:


Photobucket


Record cases tend to be a dime a dozen and most of the ones I've come across were pretty bland (like the standard black or olive drab hue), so this one's crazy, Calder-esque pattern and nearly mint condition make it a winner!

5 comments:

  1. I actually have this exact same record case. Love it, it's so cute compared to most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that exact record case! Got it for practically nothing at an estate sale and was so excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love that clear handle. i honestly never knew there's such a thing... yes, i'm ignorant. thanks for the education.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That retro case is great...plus I keep thinking it would be the PERFECT storage goody for vintage sewing patterns...

    ReplyDelete