Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter! Happy Spring! Happy Whateverthehell!

Photobucket


Wishing you all a Happy Easter and/or a marvelously gorgeous spring day! Our regular blog features will get back to a regular schedule tomorrow, after taking a lovely break from technology over the past few days. In the meantime, enjoy some pictures from the 1940's-50's of Easters past!

(Also, I just noticed they're all about eggs. What the?! Unintentional, that. Or is it?! Mwuahahahaha! Yeah, no, it's unintentional. Just thought you could use the drama of mad scientist laughter. Carry on.)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh, is it Easter? I'm clueless about these religious holidays unless it involves piles of gifts (for me, natch!)

    That baffled-looking girl with the giant bunny at the top is priceless, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are people reluctant to say "Happy Easter"? I was raised catholic- (not practicing now)..but I think many people are afraid they will not be politically correct..I found that quite evident this year...
    Needless to say- HAPPY EASTER/PASSOVER/SPRING/SUNSHINE/ETC!! Get your groove on!

    ReplyDelete