Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Way-Out Wednesday: Rollin' With My Gnomies.



Welcome to a special St. Patty's Day Way-Out Wednesday!



Seamus the scary cracked-out garden gnome and Nadia his Russian mail-order teen bride would like to wish you all a very Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Vintage 50's/60's Doll Pair available on Etsy right now from seller smellyshoesvintage.




"There are many good reasons for drinking,
One has just entered my head.
If a man doesn't drink when he's living,
How in the hell can he drink when he's dead?


5 comments:

  1. I might see that scary gnome face in my nightmares tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have marked me for life. I will never be able to erase that 'cheery' face with those horribly crude whiskers punched in it from my memory. Ever!

    Happy St Patrick's my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your header pic! It's fantastic! Check out my new blog if you get a chance at http://whatgatsby.blogspot.com. Have a great St. Patrick's day honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Myyyyy Gooooooooooodness! He is a scary chap- reminds me of my EX husband! LOL-( he was from Iran!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy Kim
    Happy St.Patty's Day :)
    Wow it's nice to not be a teenage bride :)
    Those whiskers are sure to make me think twice before acccepting a ride from any old gnome should I find myself stranded by the side of a dark and lonely road some stormy spring night .
    Thanks for the LOL moment .
    I needed to smile it's been a long day !!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete