Sunday, October 11, 2009

Prints Charming Sunday: Leaf It To Me

Photobucket

Apparently I love themes way too much, have an abundance of time on my hands, am a glutton for punishment or the voices in my head are clocking in overtime, because I decided to start a brand new weekly theme around here called "Prints Charming Sundays"! What is it, you're probably not even asking? Prints Charming Sundays will showcase a different vintage novelty print each week. Everyone adores a whimsical or kitschy novelty print and having it on Sundays seems like a good way to end the weekend. That, and booze. Lots and lots of booze.

So to kick off the 1st Sunday of novelty prints is this rockin' Vintage 50's Autumn Leaf Blouse from Art Deco Dame. So fab for fall!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey there. Great post. Hope you've enjoyed the weekend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks Pal for showing my blouse some novelty print love

    ReplyDelete