Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gimme Some Lovin'

Just wanted to say a quick howdy-do to my new followers! I'm up to a whopping 69 new followers....You know I really wanna make a Beavis & Butthead-ian joke about that, but for the sake of retaining an iota of class and dignity, I will refrain. I'm just sayin', 69 is a funny number. The joke could write itself, people!

Just so you know: if you follow me, I will follow you right back! I'm all for helping a fellow blogger/vintage seller/crafty bitch/retrophile/sewing guru/grumpyass out when I can, so if you want to score some extra karma points like I do, follow along and I'll return the favor! A word to my ol' faithful followers: I'm in the process of following you guy! No worries, I'll get you all covered, assuming I remember or are sober enough.


So thank you, new followers! You're in for a trainwreck of good times.

Photobucket







"Gimme Some Lovin" by The Spencer Davis Group.

5 comments:

  1. you should have millions of followers. your philosophy (and Way Out Wednesdays) NEED be delivered to the masses!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you're such a peach! I think I may scare people...Me! Nerdy McGeek! I wonder if people take me a little too seriously. But if you get mocked here, that really is like the ultimate compliment in my world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Kim
    Oh my 69 you say ,well I suppose your gonna have to do a retro kind of Endless summer from 1969 post for us :)
    Seriously I love your blog ,I have such a great time .
    Thank you for being so you :)
    Have a fabulous weekend !
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been following you - by putting you on my blogroll. does that count? i'm a newbie though and don't have much to offer. i agree with sparkleneely. congrats and keep doing what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Terry! You're always such a peach! A good contrast to my grumble-iness.

    And thank yo too, Tom! BTW- of course you have something to offer! Hey, I'm still a relative newbie myself! I've only had this blog for a little over a year now!

    ReplyDelete