Monday, September 15, 2008

Wooly Bully

If you're ever really bored one friday night waiting for Rick to call you with a lame excuse why he can't take you to the Def Leppard concert only to find out that he took that skank Tiffany who works at the Orange Julius in the mall instead -or- your boss took the day off and you can live up to your full slack potential at work by playing Frogger and shopping on ebay to find the 1984 Rainbow Brite that your mom wouldn't buy because it was $19.99 and your brother needed a perm instead and apparently a man perm takes priority to childhood happiness, then I HIGHLY recommend wasting time on this site called Yearbook Yourself.


You upload a picture of yourself and then it shows what your yearbook picture would look like from the 1950's to 2000. Because I am solid in my ability of making an ass of myself, please enjoy the wonder that is called Kim Through The Years:

This is what I would have looked look like in 1966. Not too shabby so far...

Photobucket

1968...still not overly grotesque...

Photobucket

1976...when I was born, y'all...

Photobucket


1978...good lord...the 'fro is never a good look on a white girl...

Photobucket

1982...My eyes! NO! Won't somebody think of the children?!...

Photobucket

1994, when I graduated (Go Green Knights. Worst football team in the history of high school football.) I neither had hair *this* Aqua Net-friendly, nor did I hang out with Uncle Jesse.

Photobucket

1 comment: