Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Way-Out Wednesday: Organ Grinder? I Don't Even Know Her!

Photobucket

Welcome to Way-Out Wednesday!


Photobucket

Uncle Guiseppe the Creepy Perv Organ Grinder Monkey waits for you to fall asleep. Uncle Guiseppe the Creepy Perv Organ Grinder Monkey is gonna touch you while you sleep. And smell your hair. And probably try on your brand new Manolos. And then eat the other half of your Italian sub from Subway that you were planning on taking to work tomorrow.


Photobucket

Uncle Guiseppe the Creepy Perv Organ Grinder Monkey is pretty sure you're gonna like it. You know- the being touched part. Not the "finding your size 7 heels stretched out and smelling like garlic-scented feet sweat and having your sandwich scarfed during a midnight pot bender by your bedbug-riddled, deadbeat primate of a roommate" part.


Inspiration for today vintage pick, this weirdly awesome Vintage 50's Organ Grinder Monkey Yarn Doll is currently offered for sale on Etsy from seller Valuable Vintage.







4 comments:

  1. What a delightfully creepy post.lol. Love it.. Ima take a gander when I get my $$$.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lord, is it wrong to make fun of the items you post? Because $18 for something that might do nasty things to my manolos just doesn't make sense to me! =D

    Too bizarre for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what's creepier...your post, or the fact that I'm in love with that sweet little yarn monkey!! He's such a cutie patootie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahahaha, how can I not love when you guys make fun of the stuff I post! Hell, that's what most of my posts *are*, is rambling love for strange crap. And then to mock it. Lovingly.

    ReplyDelete