Sunday, May 30, 2010

Prints Charming Sunday: Americana, The Beautiful

Welcome to a Memorial Day-inspired Prints Charming Sunday!

Photobucket


In honor of tomorrow being Memorial Day here in the States, I figured we really should rock some kind of apropos vintage novelty print, so let's get right to it! I really dug around for today's theme, wanting to stray from the usual red/white/blue theme and find something a little more unusual. But, you know, in a good way. Duh. Hopefully you'll appreciate the kitschy goodness of today's vintage as much as I do!

I give you today's pick, this Vintage 60's Americana Novelty Print Dress:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Americana-themed dress is currently available on Etsy from seller Loulou's Vintage!

1 comment:

  1. Howdy
    Happy Memorial weekend to you :)
    Great Dress for a fab post !
    Thank you for being here .
    I know I can always count on you being you and providing the most awesome post ever here in blogland .
    Until next time
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete