Thursday, November 19, 2009

Aqua Blue Heaven Friday: Stick 'em Up.

Welcome to Aqua Blue Heaven Friday!




Today's vintage aqua pick is just about the coolest collection of vintage decals ever. Of all time. The end. They just are. All of the decals below are (as of now) available for sale from the same seller, Miss Gaylee. I dig the fact that that they're vintage 40's/50's and not repros, just based on the simple fact that vintage decals just don't show up very often- let alone PINUP decals! Yep, you heard me. Pinups. I think these would look fanTAStic in a vintage pink and/or aqua bathroom. Too divine!











5 comments:

  1. I must have those....going to check out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A rare and delightful find indeed! Thanks for hunting these down for us. Hope you have a martini-filled weekend! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful!!
    Thanks for friending me on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do love pinup girl posters! Those are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete