Friday, October 3, 2008

Ashes To Ashes

A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs.

Photobucket

A is also for Alice Cooper. He may not be scary by today's standards (scary *old* maybe), but royal douches like Marilyn Manson credit "shock rockers" like Alice Cooper for inspiring them to be all the douchebag they could be. Thank god for acts like Alice Cooper, who kicked disco's ass right out of the 70's. For those about to rock, we salute you Alice Cooper.

Photobucket

Though you may be one of the OG's of manly makeup, you kinda ruined it for Teens These Days. Do the words "Green Day" come to mind? Guyliner is SO 30 years ago.

1 comment:

  1. My main man still wears it from time to time, but not nearly as often as he used to. It works for him though.

    The whole makeup thing never did it for me, cept for maybe old school Kiss. When I think of boys in make up I think of Poison and Cinderella which makes me ill.

    I shall salute Alice w/ ya though, a true pioneer. Also a damn good golfer so Ive heard. Any man who could keep any kind of constrictive snake around his neck as long as he used to is more the man than I.

    ReplyDelete