Wednesday, May 7, 2008

eVintage Society's Blog Tag Wednesday

VINTAGE OR BUST!~Blog Tag Wednesday~ Swim With the Fishes
May 7th, 2008

Its time for Wednesday blog tag again! The temps are on the rise and its time to think about swimwear…what better way to stand out on the beach than in a vintage swimsuit?

I've been tagged by Empress Jade's blog, Empress Jade Vintage!

Lets hit the beach!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SWIMSUIT OR BEACH WEAR OFFERED IN YOUR INVENTORY?
I actually just sold my favorite one, which was a silver lurex 50's Ceeb swimsuit...so dreamy and ridiculously great. If it fit, it never would have left my paws, but alas it's off to the UK. So my current favorite would be this 60's halter swimsuit, new old stock with the original store price tag still attached! Basic black isn't always boring, you know.

.


WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ERA IN SWIMWEAR, TO SELL OR WEAR?
I love the satin 2 piece swimsuits of the 40's adorned with sequins and rhinestones, but for practicality and wearability reasons, I favor late 50's/ early 60's swimsuits.

FAVORITE DESIGNER OR LINE?
Ceeb is probably my #1, but my favorite (and underappreciated) wallet-friendly line is by Rosanna.

FAVORITE BEACH RESORT?
Ha ha ha, that's funny that you think we GO anywhere!

FAVORITE POOLSIDE, TROPICAL COCKTAIL (WITH OR WITHOUT ALCOHOL)?
What do you mean "without alcohol"?! That's crazy talk. I'll own up to my girliness and say I love slushy frozen drinks, like margaritas and daiquiris.

FOR YOU, BIKINI OR ONE PIECE?
Though I'm still built like a brick house and all (ha!),I think being a mom and 31.5 a person should stick to a one piece. But maybe that's just me. If you got it, flaunt it I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment