Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hungry Like the Wolf

With Easter breathing down my neck, the idea of spending the day with family makes me slightly stabby. And by slightly I mean chock full of suppressed irritation and annoyance. Hard boiled eggs and the homemade horseradish my Dad seems to think is brilliant could drive me to tears. But it doesn't. It drives me to drink. Drink what you say? Champagne and strawberries, because I'm super fancy. Perhaps a side of lobster (rock. lob. STAH!) wouldn't suck. Too bad I have none of that. Dyeing all these damn eggs has made my will to live, let alone drive to the store, all but gone.

But hold your horses, grandma. What about all of this on a dress? Most excellent. Lemons? Ok! Watermelon? Of course! Salt and pepper shakers? Indifferent! Yet still cool! I'm pretty sure I found the perfect summer dress. I would even say it was ridonkulous how much I love this. But I wouldn't. I would say it was ridiculous how much I love it.

A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. But a food-y novelty print is forever. Need it? Lust it? Kill for it? No probs, my friend Julie of Damn Good Vintage has it listed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment