Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Way-Out Wednesday: Nightmare On *Your* Street

Welcome to an especially terrifying Way-Out Wednesday!

Photobucket


Today's Way-Out Wednesday banner is apropos, given the fact that we're dealing with clowns. Consider THAT your official warning, my friends. I know how much you all love clowns and are not all terrified by them. In fact, I'm sure you'd like it if every day was "scary-as-hell clown day" wouldn't you? Ha! I'm just kidding, simmer down there clownophobes, no need to panic. Yet.


Photobucket

Now you should panic. This is on a nightgown, people.



Photobucket

You heard me. A. Nightgown. What sort of lunatic nutbag thought these guys would be awesome to put on something that should, for it's very purpose in life, NOT give you nightmares?! If no one has hunted down the creator of this nightmare-inducer like the swine pig psycho that he is, someone should. Now.


Vintage 80's Scary Clown Nightgown is currently available on Etsy from seller Diane's Closet, for $10. A meager price to pay for a most excellently devious gift to give to your mother-in-law, thin-as-a-rail friend who can eat a can of lard and not gain weight, the neighbor whose dog insists on using your yard as it's personal toilet, or anyone else you hate.

7 comments:

  1. That clown nightgown is terrifying. Mainly because they sneak up on you from the hem and the back-of-neck. I don't even usually dislike clowns, but eek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing says: "Do me, Honey" like a clown nightgown. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha
    Oh my, that's really something.
    The clown on the right (of the pic of 3) is particularly disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well clowns don't scare me but that's nightgown IS scary and would actually make me scared of clowns, are people crazy, who make make a nightgown like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a large part of the population can think Mr Stephen King for adding flames to the scary clown fire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that takes can't sleep clowns will eat me to an entirely new and horrific level

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whhyyy?? For the love of pete, whhyyy?? Aaaahhhh...

    Um, no, I'm not creeped out at all.

    Thank you, Kim. ;)

    ReplyDelete