Thursday, July 29, 2010

And The Pink Breadbox-O-Love Shall Be Bestowed Upon...

(Because everyone says "And the winner is..." and when everyone says something, it's boring)...


....aramblingfancy! Drop me a line with your name & mailing address and your new (read: not new) pink 50's breadbox will be on it's way!

While we're at it, I highly suggest y'all (yeah, I said "y'all" and I'm not even close to being southern, so sue me) check out her blog called, shock and surprise, A Rambling Fancy. Nay, I demand you check it out. It's good readin'- it's nerd girl cool! (I swear, that really is the utmost of compliments in my world!)


Thanks to everyone who played and stay tuned (or whatever) for the next "big one". You know, the next big vintage giveaway. What'd you think I meant? Pervs.

6 comments:

  1. holy cow! my guy would love that for the boys den! count me in!
    -krissy @ http://liketotallykitsch.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh crap! wrong blog! darn bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhh! This has totally cheered me up from the craptastic day I've had. Thanks so much, I'm so excited!

    Thanks for the shout out and kind words about my blog (and seeing as how I'm from Texas, I think the "y'all" was totally necessary). Nerd girl cool is the best endorsement I could ever ask for.
    ~Christine H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to A Rambling Fancy!! I will certainly check out her blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner! Enjoy that pink beauty! :)

    XOXO
    Dollie

    ReplyDelete