Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nights In White Satin

Can you stand one more blog about the 2008 Emmy Awards? I know I can't.

Just because I like to live vicariously through celebrities and stalk their public outtings and talk smack about them doesn't make me a bad person, does it? Am I a creep? Do I need a real life? My shrink say "yes"! Now let's start the magic already, dammit.

These are my favorite dresses from the awards, in no particular order, for no particular reason~do you concur? It would behoove you to agree with me.

Rita Wilson, looking all retro-y glam. LOVE that.

Photobucket

Whatsherbutt from Desperate Housewives. Super 50's retro-y. Again, love that.

Photobucket

An odd color that's hard as nuts to pull off, but Mariska Hargitay is a hard nut. And can pull it off. (I *had* a filthy joke somewhere, but I lost it).

Photobucket

Jean Smart in a very torch-y, retro-y, rhinestone-y number. Somehow she still looks...well, like...Jean Smart.

Photobucket

The Mad Men chick (sorry, I have no idea what her name is, though I religiously watch the show every Sunday. Who reads the opening credits anyway? And who reads?). I *love* her for having a body that looks like the rest of us. If she gets all Lifetime Movie on our asses and loses all sorts of weight from a regimen of Trim Spa and Red Bull because she doesn't want to be known as "the fat one" on the show anymore, I will write a strongly worded letter to her and tell her what's what. Or at least think about writing one. Or do nothing. That always works.

Photobucket






1 comment: