Sunday, May 1, 2011

Prints Charming Sunday: Is That A Swordfish In Your Pocket, Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?

Welcome back to a long overdue Prints Charming Sunday!

Photobucket



Sorry for the lapse in posting, friends! You can expect more weirdness like this off and on for the next couple months, with some regular ol' life changes going on (not like, menopause or anything, sheesh, I make it sound like a geriatric commercial or something), and I may not be around much (temporarily! only temporarily!), so please hang in there and bear with me!

Anyway, today's vintage novelty print is uber-perfecto for summer coming up! I'm sure it's been blogged about before elsewhere, but frankly my dears, I don't give a damn. It's charming! It's fun! It's seriously outta my price range!

May I present, this Vintage 40's Swordfish Novelty Print Rayon Pinup Swimsuit:


Photobucket



5 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm...looks like something's fishy about that suit! hehehehee I truly amuse myself!

    Hope things are okay with you and the family and that your life changes go smoothly.

    All the best,
    MaryDeluxe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's some kind of innuendo in there somewhere...

    Man takes a loooong pole out to sea, and bags... A fish and a babe lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW !!!!!!!!!
    This is an incredible find .
    Thanks for sharing.
    Oh and Hey don't sweat about blogging according to a schedule so much .
    We love you and your fabulous humor when you get around to sharing is more than enough for us free loaders out here in blogdom.
    Thank you for another great post .
    I really needed a reason to smile tonight.
    Until Next Time
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, quite. though, i can't say that i've seen this blogged anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the suit, how fabulous! I've got a vintage Catalina one-piece that I adore, such incredible suits.

    ReplyDelete