Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Way-Out Wednesday: Don't Meth With The Irish

Welcome to a special St. Patrick's Day edition of Way-Out Wednesday!

Photobucket


Celebrating St. Patrick's Day with green beer is for roofie-toting frat guys. Instead, why not class the joint up and toast with a good ol' fashioned mug-o-Irish coffee? Perfect. I have the recipe for you, here, on this Vintage Irish Coffee Leprechaun Linen Novelty Tea Towel:


Photobucket

Hot damn, do the Irish know how to party or what?! You may think that's a recipe printed on the scroll he's holding, but no. It's actually the directions to the meth lab off of Route 7 behind old man McMurphy's barn where our strung-out leprechaun friend makes the stuff. If you ask me, there's alot more to be said for Irish coffee if it makes you this happy.

Photobucket


(The secret is crack cocaine.)

4 comments:

  1. As soon as I stop laughing I will think of something appropriate to type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh yeahhh... Pupils dilated, crazy smile... I think I saw the same dude being arrested on the show "Cops"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make Irish coffee ALL the time! I got the recipe from my the tour bus driver when I went to Ireland back in '08. Surprisingly, he actually looked a lot like that leprechaun. lol!

    ReplyDelete