Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sick Leave

Hey, kids! Just checking in here to report that I should be back posting on my regular schedule this Sunday. I've been down and out, annihilated really, with the flu all stinking week. The flu! Apparently it's a "thing" going around these days. Who knew? I haven't been sick in over a year, so I forgot what great fun it is to have every inch of you hurt. My eyeballs hurt. My fingernails hurt. My hair hurts, even. Sonofa!

Anyway, I hope none of you are battling the plague like I, but if you are, Nurse Manhands here will take good care of you.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Nurse Ratched could give you your "medication time, medication time" lol...

    Damn, sorry you got sick. I hustled up a flu shot last year because the last two times I got sick, I was hoping for death. It was bad, very very bad.

    Anyways, hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon Kim!

    I'll pass on the manhands nurse btw!

    MaryD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Flu..it's a bu**er isn't it?
    I'm sure you're doing all you should do to make yourself feel less yuck, but I am sending extra anti yucky flu-y thoughts. Hope they work!!
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I'm under the weather but still in the battling to fight it off stage. Ugh, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even on death's door you have a wicked sense of humour.

    I hope you kick that flu where it hurts so it will leave you alone.

    ReplyDelete