Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Atomic Tuesday



It's the first Atomic Tuesday of the year! Exciting, indeed. Today I found not 1, but 2 different vintage chunks-o-fabric, both from the same seller on Etsy, both with atomic prints but in 2 different colorways. And they're both freaking sweet.


First, there's this Vintage 50's Pink & Blue Atomic Starbursts Fabric, and I know how much you guys dig the pink and all!...






Or you could go with this Vintage 50's Aqua and Yellow Atomic Starbursts Fabric. I mean, really. How could you not love? I mean, really. Aqua. And. Yellow.

4 comments:

  1. These are pretty freakin sweet. Love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that I *believe* the seller is located in the UK! I remember some of you crazy Brits mentioning the lack of cool fabric around. So there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these textiles...what will you do with them? Great post....come visit, Dianne

    ReplyDelete