Sunday, March 28, 2010

Prints Charming Sunday: Son Of A Gun, We'll Have Big Fun On The Bayou!

Photobucket


Today's vintage pick for Prints Charming Sunday is this "hot damn, I'd sell my firstborn for this slice-o-awesomeness" Vintage 50's Fish Novelty Print Dress & Bolero, available from Etsy seller The Tambourine Drum (And PS: for you Euro types- the seller is located in England, so don't say I never keep you guys in mind!):

Photobucket


Holy ---- ! I'm speechless!



Except:



A.) It's strapless!

B.) It has a matching bolero!

C.) It's a decent size!

D.) It's got a fishy print!

E.) It's real 50's vintage!

F.) I have Hank Williams' "Jambalaya" stuck in my head now!

2 comments:

  1. Wowza! And her shipping is cheap, too. I say sell the firstborn and go for it, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish-tastic! That's a terrific dress!

    And now I have "Jambalaya" playing in my head now... thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete