Friday, March 27, 2009

So Long, Farewell!

Auf Weidersehen, goodbye! I'm getting the hell outta dodge and taking a break from the real world for vacation, where I can pretend to not live in the real world for the next 5 days. You're sad, I'm sure. But you simply must soldier on in a peaceful and positive way, until my triumphant return, still not tan and still not a fan of most things. I'll be back on friday, perhaps with some hokey pictures (Dolly Parton Dixie Stampede, represent), perhaps with a trunkload of moonshine, Pall Malls and fireworks, you never can tell.

I think for the next 5 days I may go by an alias, because you can get away with stupid crap like that when you're away from the real world. From now on, you may call me Fanny Humpington-Featherbottom, of the Walla Walla Featherbottoms and formerly of the Cornhole Humpingtons, notorious for the way we revolutionized animal husbandry and corn-husking. Yes, those Humpingtons.

2 comments: