Sunday, May 9, 2010

Yo' Mama!

I just wanted to pop in to say that Prints Charming Sunday will resume as usual next week, but today I want to wish all you broads out there a very Happy Mother's Day!

Photobucket

I think it's just as important to honor and show respect and give some lovin' to the non-mothers in our lives as well- to the other women in our lives who make every day a little better like sisters and girl friends, grandmothers, aunts... hell, even you hard workin' single fathers get props in my book!

Photobucket


I wish all you hot mamas a fab day with your kids, family and friends! May you all get crappy noodle necklaces, burned toast in bed and left with a bigger mess to clean up than usual. Happy Mother's Day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So, as a non-mother I'm not missing out on anything then!
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for remembering and for the mention! :P

    one of the readers on this blog said it very well too: http://adore-vintage.blogspot.com/2010/05/picturing-past-vintage-photographs-of.html

    ReplyDelete