Friday, February 19, 2010

Aqua Blue Heaven Friday: Pull Up A Chair!

Welcome to Aqua Blue Heaven Friday, lovers!



Are you sitting down for this?! (That's gonna seem alot more witty in a minute.) Let's cut through my usual random rambling and get right to the good stuff. Trust me. You'll be glad I shut up in a timely manner today, when I bestow unto you,


this!:





Mid Century Modern Style Lounge Chair, currently available on Etsy from seller Lunar Lounge Design. It looks dead-on vintage 1950s, but no, it's just a really good repro. I love it. Love it. But if you're not vibing on that particular color, you can take your pick of any of these fine hues:


3 comments:

  1. OH! how I want this chair! In the aqua, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing .
    I really love this chair .
    I don't know how you find all the great stuff but keep it up girl .
    Have a fabulous weekend.
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete