Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Marshmallow World

Because everybody in the US of A knows what an Easter Peep is (side note to my international amigos: do you know what a Peep is?), I bring you tidings of Easter cheer the only way I know how: with the unexplainable and time-wasting creative use of said marshmallow abominations, combined with utter geekery to the ubiquitous modern nerdaholics' anthem movie of choice, the Lord of the Rings, as told by Peeps. (Yes. Yes that was a run-on. I worked very hard on it. Thank you for noticing.)

People of the Earth, I bring you: The Lord of the Peeps: The Fellowship of the Peep. (<-- Go to that site if you wanna see the entire storyline of the first episode of LOTR done with Peeps.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



"A Marshmallow World" by Dean Martin. Yeah, I know it's an Xmas song, so what, you wanna fight about it?

8 comments:

  1. Hey pallie Kim, likes thanks so much for the Dinoref.....gotta admit I woulda never ever have thought of that stellar Dinotune in terms of sprin' but likes makes such good Dinosense 'cause peeps are all 'bout marshmallows....never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool....oh, to return to the days when Dino walked the earth....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever, no? Although I'm not so sure Dino would raise his glass to today's entry about Lord of the Rings and Peeps! A little too "squaresville", I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta agree w/ ya Kim, little too square. But I will say this pally, thanks for digging this gem up and I hope you and yours have a very nice Easter.

    I will be at home most of the day w/ my Mom which is alright but since Im a fucktard and screwed things up w/ my former in law family, I wont get the chance to see small go on her Easter egg hunt.

    Ill bounce back though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, being a sometimes-nerd can be cool too, right? *straightens tie* I get no respect!

    (You have a swell Easter, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and love it! I feel a kindred spirit with 'easily amused, easily annoyed' - thanks! Happy Peepin' Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there. Great post. I loved the pictures. I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend. I had never thought about that Dino tune at this season, but I'm always up for some Dino. Plus I love that tune. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww shucks, thanks you guys! Glad you can appreciate the "highly intellectual" nonsense that goes on here!

    ReplyDelete