Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Call Me

I think I'm going to start a new installment on this ding dang blog called Weird Wednesdays. Or something. I don't know, that name's not set in stone, people. It's a little too cliche, I know. But for now let's just roll with "Weird Wednesdays" unless someone else can think of something better to call it.

Moving forward. Please enjoy the inspiration for Weird Wednesday (Or "Name Pending"). Brace yourself, it is FUG and SCARY and SCARY FUG and might make you queeze if you have a weak stomach:

....

Now's the time to walk away, pansiefolk, and get yourself a Mr. Pibb.

....


Get ready to feast your eyes on the freak show which is called the:

"VISIBLE MAN/WOMAN Rotary Torso Phone Outsider Art 1970s
Hermaphrodite Tested Works hand made Folk Sculpture"


Photobucket

What. The. Frick. It's a telephone, but it's art? It's a terrorphone. (Sounds like Engrish. Ha!) The nipple! Not good. The vintage-iness of it is so-called 70's, but you can take any old phone laying around and build a flesh-eating diseased, paper mache carcass around it and call it vintage, so that's debatable. But whatever, that's the least of my concern. It's "hermaphrodite tested"? I was not aware of hermaphrodites' excellence in phone-testing skills. Huh. Learn something new every day.*


Photobucket

It's a man, baby.


Photobucket

So...it's a woman? I don't get it. Oh! Ohh....OH. Now I get it. It's a hermaphrodite phone. That makes sense now. Wait...No it doesn't.


Photobucket

Oh sweet moses. I wasn't ready for that. I WASN'T READY! You'd be glad to know it's a real working phone. In the market for a skinned torso he/she phone? (And who isn't?) You can bid on it now, on ebay. From Hang Fire Books. You're welcome.


*No hermaphrodites were harmed in the making of this phone. Although, good taste and humor have pretty much been obliterated.





3 comments:

  1. Sweet jumpin' jebus, 'tis true, you can find ANYTHING on ebay...the physician in me is intrigued in a queasy wtf? sort of way and the human in me says WTF!!!
    By the by, the mammaries are fairly true to life(ewwww).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like something Michael Jackson would like to own. Either him or M. Manson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Oh the Humanity,

    I think that whole world is about the communication and all people run through the telephone. Morning(alarm) to night(setting alarm)

    Hey!

    I have recently viewed cool girls community which has tons of girls related topic hope you will like it to please visit http://girlsforum.com


    Maxcy

    ReplyDelete