Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cherry Pie

Oh the horror! The humanity! The blasphemy! Why, you sick little freak baby Jebus, WHY? If this is an intwebz hoax, then someone's going down, and not in the good way: Pushing Daisies has been CANCELLED, my pretty bitches. Say WHA?! How can those Hollywood fat cat big cheese bastardos cancel PD, yet leave us with such televisional abortions like 90210 and The Starter Wife?! Pushing Daisies was great. It combined all my favorite things: morbid and slightly wrong plots, a fantastically retro 50's and 60's inspired set and wardrobe, sick irony (the lovers who can never smooch, it's so evil and I like it) and pie. Next to Mad Men, Pushing Daisies was the next best thing to getting yer vintage freak on. Maria, take a letter:

"Dear Hollywood assjacks,
YOU SUCK. And also, I hate you.

Yours truly,
Kim

PS. Watch yo' backs, buttwads"


So one more of my homies got gunned down before it's time. Is there a liquor store open yet? Colt 45 must be bought.

Enjoy some lovely PD eye candy. ENJOY IT, I said.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. Ang was really into this show, so that sucks for her, she rarely has time for anything nowadays, let alone a TV show she liked.

    In most cases, for me, if the show hasnt been finished or off the air for at least a year or two, I prolly wouldnt watch it. I like me lots-o-re runs. Anything from lets say The King of Queens to Will and Grace and tons in between. If anything my re runs are great to fall asleep to, they can knock me out almost every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am cable-impaired I have never seen this show and will have to wait for the dvd. But I HAVE THAT KNITTING BAG! (in the third photo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've NEVER seen the show? No cable?! **Brain does not compute**...**brain does not compute...**

    (And how cool about the knitting bag, um, thingie. I want to see!)

    ReplyDelete