Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Life In A Northern Town

Our little witch is all growns up. If you're not a super mega nerd like me, then you have no idea that I am referring to Emma Watson, the girlie who plays a witch named Hermione (how sad for he) in the Harry Potter movies. Which I ADORE. Don't judge me and my dorkitude, muggles! (On a side note of probable non-interest: I almost wrote "Pooter" instead of Potter, which is now extremely funny in a Beavis kind of way. Say it. You'll love.)

Leave it to Vogue Italia magazine (September issue, fyi) to create a photo spread that makes you want to jump in it and live there. So purdy and lovely, non? The moody lighting, the muted colors, the fabrics. It's all so very Euro and I am a huge anglophile at heart. You can keep the kidney pie, thanks anyway. However, I must say that Miss Watson, being of 18 or so, still looks like a 10 year old playing dress-up somehow. But I bet she's going to be one of those people that ages beautifully. Bitch.

Behold! And shazam!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You know, MY walls are cracked and half-painted and I have piles of clothes and dress forms and mannequin parts everywhere. So how come my house looks more like the basement in Silence of the Lambs than a luxe Tudor manor?


No comments:

Post a Comment