Wednesday, August 6, 2008

eVintage Society's Blog Tag Wednesday!

VINTAGE OR BUST!~Blog Tag Wednesday~Bottoms Up!
August 6th, 2008

Its Blog Tag Wednesday at the eVintage Society!. Separates are an easy way to add a little vintage to your every day casual wardrobe. Lets talk skirts! Let’s see what you’ve got!

1) Show us your favorite skirt in your inventory!

This vintage 50's full cotton skirt with a KNITTING novelty print! (Cool thing~ I have an identical one to this but in a different size and colorway in my store!)




2)Favorite skirt length to sell? Mini, knee or maxi, and why?

I love novelty print 50's skirts, usually knee-length. Why? Because, that's why.

3)Favorite to wear?

Same as above, actually. Just 'cuz I likes 'em.

4)Favorite skirt silhouette? Full, circle, pencil, mini, balloon, maxi, etc… what look suits you?

Full circle skirts! Mini? Ha hahaha...that's a good one. I wouldn't torture the world with that frightening display.

5)Thoughts on slips? Some never wear them, some never would be seen without. How crucial is a slip under a skirt?

I suppose if you want the world to see your naughty bits, then go sans slip, why not. I personally hate wearing half slips, for fear of it migrating south to my ankles. Not such a cute look when you're standing in line buying stamps.

1 comment:

  1. That skirt is too much. Wow. MIss J wears a slip only when something is too sheer not to wear one. She keeps her naughties to herself.

    ReplyDelete