Friday, July 11, 2008

The Girlfriend Of The Whirling Dervish

You're all just itching to discover every nook and cranny of my mind, yes? Lucky you, my nooks and crannies are HOT. Maybe they're not so much hot as they are mildly interesting. And maybe not so much mildly interesting as they are nerdy. And nerds are cool, have we not established this fact via Hot Topic's "I heart nerds" tee shirt craze, circa 2004?

~~Warning! Self-plug alert!! (I said self-plug)~~

If you're jonesing* for a Kim fix (and who DOESN'T want more of this raging grumpy hot mess?), check out my made of awesome interview on Lulu's Vintage Blog. There you will see A.) a picture of a fantastically sunburned me while on vacation in Florida (shout-out to Jen!) and 2.) the answers to my in-depth interview questions that made me feel slightly like I was on stage at a Miss Universe pageant. The only question missing was "If you could do one thing to change the world, what would it be?". And the answer would not be "world peace" my friends. I just don't roll in the "I'm OK, you're OK" way. Nay, I would answer more like: "I would be supreme ruler and dictator for life of the universe and make everyone who ever slighted me eat raw eggs like Rocky then take a 5 mile run before I made them spontaneously combust". And you thought I was bitchy. Just read the interview and tell me you love me, peasants. Or don't. I'm indifferent today. I've heard that you can read the interview out loud in sync to Pink Floyd's "Dark Side Of The Moon". That's the kind of awesome it is.

*Does anyone post 1988 say "jonesing" anymore? Is that as lame as "cool beans" and "Hello! McFly!"? If someone could let me know, I would greatly appreciate it. Or just let me look like an out-of-touch loser, that's OK too. I've got a whole carton of eggs with your name on it, infidel.

No comments:

Post a Comment