Monday, June 23, 2008

Guess Things Happen That Way

RIP, George Carlin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'm disgruntled about comedians. Call me a jerk, but I never find them funny. It takes alot to make me think someone is amusing, but this guy was MY kind of comedian. Sarcastic as hell, jaded, no one was safe in his ranting- right ON. Sounds vaguely familiar, no? We could use more George Carlins in the comedy business and less, say, Carrot Tops. Who should just be shot.


Enjoy some George Carlin quotes. Enjoy them, dammit!

"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it."

"Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy."

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"I recently went to a new doctor and noticed he was located in something called the Professional Building. I felt better right away."

"Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it."





1 comment:

  1. Amazing adn cool how many blogs are carrying tributes to GC.

    ReplyDelete