Thursday, May 29, 2008

eVintage Society's Blog Tag Wednesday~ On Thursday!

Because I love keeping you on the edge of your seats waiting for my next earth-moving blog entry chock full of wisdom and deep thoughts by Jack Handey--(but mostly because I'm lazy-making lately and just reeally behind). Notice the extra "e" in "really"? That shows you how much I MEAN IT.

So. I'm posting the eVintage Society's Blog Tag Wednesday on thurdsay and yeah I know the day is almost over. So sue me.

I've been tagged by Empress Jade Vintage!

HAUTE HALTER!
Temperatures are rising and its time to show some skin! The halter neckline is a great way to leave a little to the imagination while exposing enough to stay cool and stylish. Lets talk halters!

1) Show us your favorite halter dress or top in your inventory:
It's a halter! It's 50's! It's boned! It's a full circle! It's a Suzy Perette!



2)Marilyn rocked the halter bodice back in the 50s, but it came back big in the 70's...which is your favorite era for the halter?

For everyday wearin' then 50's. But for fancy, I've seen some damn fine 40's halter gowns that I'd maim for.

3)Bare backs are vulnerable, what’s your suggestion for protecting skin from the sun?

How about not going into it?! I go from snow white to lobster in 5 minutes so sunning is not an option for moi. Plus there's the whole skin cancer thing which I've heard is bad news.

4)Halter as top or dress, whats your preference?

Dress!

5)A bra can be a challenge…..best suggestion for support?

I was gonna be a classy broad and say "duct tape", but decided to take the high road. Damn, I guess that's out.

Back to you, eVintage Society. See you next thursday. Ok, wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment