Thursday, April 3, 2008

T'aint What You Do (It's the Way That Cha Do It)

Things that I think are *always* funny. I don't care if they ARE so 5 years ago and who ever said I was hip anyway? So what if my mind is always set in 1992 time? So what if my humor never exceeded 15-year-old-boy level? My mom thinks I'm cool.

1. Beavis and Butthead.
Cornholio! Metal! Poodles in washing machines!

2. Wayne's World.
Beavis and Butthead all growns up. Things I still say but probably shouldn't:
"asphinctersayswhat?"
"Ex-squeeze me?"
"Okay, party. Bonus."
"It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine."
"Excuse me, but I believe I requested the hand job."

3. Catch phrases that *no one* should ever say again yet are still funny but if you say them I'll act like it's not funny and then expect YOU to laugh at me when I say them:
"This one time, at band camp"
"This is the big one! Elizabeth, I'm coming sweetheart!"
"Danger, Will Robinson"
"Time to make the donuts"
"I've fallen and I can't get up!
"I'm Rick James, bitch"

Also funny are stinking freaking Bes-Ben Hats. Ok, so they've been talked about before but when you feel craptastic and grumpy, looking at a Bes-Ben makes you feel less craptastic. (Still grumpy, though. I change for no one). And if you don't know about Bes-Bens being total 40's whimsies then you are dead to me and I SAID GOOD DAY SIR. They tend to be absurd and wacky and wonderful and wrong and ridiculous and strange and fabulous. I would like to wear fruit on my head at all times, please. They're funny lil' hats, but not in a funny ha-ha way. More like a "Oh, jumping jebus in a pickup! What a funny little hat! I will give my firstborn for that hat and will wear it everywhere and at the most inappropriate times. It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine."

This one is for sale by Antique Dress. Daiquiris sound good right about now, 10:40 in the morning is perfect.



Silver Moon Vintage has this cute little fun one. It's not *that* crazy koo-koo, but still great, so there.



Swans. On your head? That's crazy talk! (I must say though, that these pictures are not that awesome from the Bes-Ben website..oh Bes-Ben...whatsamattayou?!)

Photobucket

What pray tell, would you say is on top of this? Electric wiring? Italian fettuccine on pasta night? Aorta tubing? 'Cuz if it is then SIGN ME UP for a triple bypass.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment