Friday, March 28, 2008

Jump Back, Honey, Jump Back

Just a quickie (I said quickie) to brag- nay- spread my greatness upon the world (that sounds filthy). My vintage-selling GENIUS of a friend and partner of evil-doing (not so much, but it makes us sound tough) Ang of Dorothea's Closet Vintage and I wrote a little blog for the Vintage Fashion Guild. It got discovered and published on a little website called Today's Vintage about rockabilly/ 50's fashion and will also be in print, in real magazine form. To be fair, she wrote a fat chunk of it but I added a paragraph or 2 and Fast Eddie's Retro Rags is credited at the bottom, so I have every right to brag about my street cred, no? Mind blowing? Yes! Flattering? Duh! Impressive? You tell me! But you can send hate mail to Ang.


Photobucket

Consider yourself SERVED.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo late on the scene- but I gotta give it up to you ladies ! Excellent article - it is about time someone laid it out right. I can't think of two better gals to do it either, so there!
    ( and oh god,thank you for the blog on martini bowling shirts - I saw a few offenders last night - add a mustache and ...oh the humanity!)

    ReplyDelete